Lead singer Max Bemis seemed unflawed as he danced and belted out some of the newer songs from Say Anything‘s recently released album Hebrews. The crowd at The Beacham was ready to rock out with Max and company as soon they began “Spider Song” from their album …Is A Real Boy.
I sincerely enjoyed their stage presence and the overall performance of the evening. Especially when they played their classic, and my personal favorite “Wow, I Can Sexual Too.” They came back out for a satisfying ecore with “Belt” subsequent to the tongue-in-cheek acoustic version of Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s “Got Your Money.”
Read Mitch’s Live Review of Say Anything and check out my photo set below.
Please support our friends who support us! Tell them Shows I Go To sends love! 🙂
- Park Ave CDs
- Montgomery Drive Presents
- RT-Art Printing
- Dexter's New Standard (Winter Park)
- El Camino School of Music, Repair, & Technology
- The Mary Jane High-Quality Art Gallery
- Tamale Co (Best Tamales in ORL) (Orlando)
- The Owl's Attic Vintage Shop
- American Combat Club
- Lazy Moon Pizza (New Location Open Downtown!)
- AKT Enterprises
- Smartpunk Records
- No Clubs Presents | State Media
- DaddyKool Records
- Lizzy McCormack's Irish Pub
- Farm Boy Produce Kombucha!
SIGT MAGAZINE OUT NOW!
(this is a preview, scroll down to subscribe for the full version!)
Have an access code? Click here.
For support, please contact [email protected]
Password can be found on page #56 of SIGT Magazine.
Password is case-sensitive (all caps).