help me write a cover letter pay for earth science dissertation sample nyu mba essays how to do your homework fast at night https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/buy-ready-essays/27/ thesis in organisational change uk assignment writing service essay example my family https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/essay-on-education-in-rural-areas/30/ junior high persuasive essay topics https://carlgans.org/report/dissertation-topics-in-law/7/ source system analysis and design coursework coursework.info free https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/cuanto-cuesta-viagra-farmacia-argentina/10/ edit papers online lexapro recreational use https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/1290-ap-prompts-essay/ online viagra perscription follow url accutane ulcertative colitis babylon revisited analysis essay proposal essay sample https://greenechamber.org/blog/point-of-view-essay-example/74/ crestor and plavix essay about how elctions has positive impact on presidential elections teen drug abuse essay boston keratoprosthesis cost in india click here go to site essay for educational goals examples Shows I Go To only has one rule: Have fun.
We aim to inspire writers and photographers to become the best they can be. We’re looking for photographers with nightly availability who can take awesome pictures and cover shows with short-notice. We’re also looking for writers and photographers all over the United States to start teams in new markets (especially in NYC, Atlanta, Tampa, Miami, Nashville, Austin, Portland, and Chicago).
Right now we’re in need of writers to write:
- Preview pieces for upcoming shows and ticket giveaways.
- Fun and interesting News Articles and get them out fast.*
- Local band features, scene features, and think-pieces.
- Album Reviews with a personal touch.
- Live Music Reviews from a story-esque, diaristic, first person point of view.
Want to join our team?
Email your contact info to [email protected], subject: ‘I Want To Join SIGT’ with the following info:
- Your primary location (City, State).
- Examples of your work / portfolio (even if not music related).
- What musical genre(s) you love.
- The last five shows you attended.
- What position(s) you’re interested in.
- Three reviews you’ve read from us that you love (or favorite galleries if you’re a photog).
- Tell us what you think you can bring to the SIGT Team? Or how you would like SIGT to grow.
- Resume & cover letter (optional).
What do you get when you’re part of the SIGT team?
- Access to our comp tickets to select shows.
- The opportunity to be part of an awesome online music community.
- A personal shareable Shows I Go To profile (like this: http://showsigoto.com/adam) which can be used as a portfolio to help you grow in the industry.
- Professionally printed business cards with your name and title.
- Advanced training in the WordPress publishing platform.
- Invites to quarterly SIGT Staff Meetings with free food and beer (and water and soda and such).
- Access to our internal feedback system for writers and photographers.
- Free shots from Mitch when he’s drunk & at the same show (this happens often).
Here’s a testimonial from some of our staff writers:
Writing for Shows I Go To is what has motivated me as a writer and has helped me receive a nomination for “Best Local Blogger” for “Best Of The Bay 2015.” Our love for music and the artists behind it inspire us to go out, take photos or write reviews, but ultimately connect our experiences to future fans of perhaps their one day favorite band. We’re helping the voices of the scene be heard just a little louder. – Amanda S.
And, here’s one from one of our Staff Photographers:
“SIGT is providing me exactly what I’ve wanted to do and I’m stoked on the fact that these guys are so caring.” – Carlo C.
“Shows I Go To got me business cards and got me laid. Two firsts for me!” – Martin C.