Reggae fans rejoice! Reggae progressive site Rootfire.net is having their third ever music event here in Cocoa at Riverfront Park, and they blessed us with a PAIR OF TICKETS! Sign up with your email and you are entered to win! If you do not win, don’t sweat it. With the price only being $40 it makes it one of the most affordable day festivals on the market. See you there!
Rootfire at the Park is set to take place on October 22 with the gates opening at noon. This one day music and lifestyle extravaganza is a stop on Rootfire’s Soccer Garden Party Tour and has some of the most talented Reggae musicians performing including Iration, Tribal Seeds, Collie Buddz, The Movement and many more. The day will kick off (no pun intended) with soccer pickup games as well as beach volleyball games. If you are not interested in sports, Rootfire will also be offering yoga, craft beers, local eats, the whole shabang. With all the running and stretching going on, they are offering free water at water stations to help keep you hydrated throughout the day! I personally have never been so excited for a one day festival and I know I am not alone.
Rootfire at the Park tickets are currently going for $40 and if you ride a bicycle into the fest, with proof, they’re only $32. Tickets the day of will be going for $45 at the gate. If you are looking for more of a V.I.P program, Rootfire has your number. V.I.P. tickets are going for $75 which include an OPEN BAR for 21+ between 3-5 PM, private A/C bathrooms, private viewing deck as well as a V.I.P. bar! Kids 12 years and younger are free, so bring your brothers, sisters, nieces, and nephews in order to always be the coolest brother, sister, uncle, or aunt ever.
The Reggae is a friendly, loving community and artists are known to work together. Can we see some collaborations? Only one way to find out, go for yourself! The festival season isn’t over just yet. For more information, please check out the website.
HOW TO WIN TICKETS:
HOW TO WIN TICKETS:
HOW TO WIN TICKETS:
CONTEST ENDS: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2016 at 2:00 PM.
Want to WIN 2 TICKETS to Rootfire at the Park in Cocoa, FL on Saturday, October 22, 2016?! There are several ways to enter!*
Step 1: Complete one of the tasks below*
Step 2: Fill out the entry form
*Please complete at least one of the tasks below (#1-5, bonus points for completing them all) BEFORE you fill out this entry form.
1. Share this post on Facebook & ‘Like’ Shows I Go To on Facebook.
2. Follow/Screenshot & Share This/Tag SIGT on Instagram.
3. Add ‘Showsigoto’ on Snapchat (Easy Instructions Here), SNAP us a screenshot of this giveaway with text “showsigoto.com” on it, and ADD the SNAP to your STORY.
4. Re-tweet the below post & ‘Follow’ @ShowsIGoTo on Twitter.
— Shows I Go To (@ShowsIGoTo) October 14, 2016
5. Comment Below with why you want to attend and check “also post on Facebook” (Extra Points for this Option).
(You can always give them to someone else if you win) 🙂
Please support our friends who support us! Tell them Shows I Go To sends love! 🙂
- Park Ave CDs
- Montgomery Drive Presents
- RT-Art Printing
- Dexter's New Standard (Winter Park)
- El Camino School of Music, Repair, & Technology
- The Mary Jane High-Quality Art Gallery
- Tamale Co (Best Tamales in ORL) (Orlando)
- The Owl's Attic Vintage Shop
- American Combat Club
- Lazy Moon Pizza (New Location Open Downtown!)
- AKT Enterprises
- Smartpunk Records
- No Clubs Presents | State Media
- DaddyKool Records
- Lizzy McCormack's Irish Pub
- Farm Boy Produce Kombucha!
SIGT MAGAZINE OUT NOW!
(this is a preview, scroll down to subscribe for the full version!)
Have an access code? Click here.
For support, please contact [email protected]
Password can be found on page #56 of SIGT Magazine.
Password is case-sensitive (all caps).
Rootfire at the Park Ticket Giveaway by Colleen Pryor. Edited by Richie Williams.