THANK YOU to all our friends who came to our Pabst Blue Ribbon Photo Booth at Record Store Day 2019! 😎
HUGE Thanks to our friends, Park Ave CDs, for being a wonderful home of our music community!
And, WE LOVE YOU PABST BLUE RIBBON! Thank you for fueling those who spend the night in line, those who braved the heat, those who were patiently waiting for their kids in line, and the incredibly hard working rad staff at Park Ave CDs. 🙂
What a gorgeous day! Our 4th year at Record Store Day was wonderful ?Thanks to everyone who came by, waited in line, enjoyed a PBR, and snapped a pic in the photo booth! Special thanks to our friends Pabst Blue Ribbon & Park Ave CDs for making this happen! ?Photos here ► showsigoto.com/record-store-day-photos-2019/Video by Respective Collective ?
Posted by Shows I Go To on Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Photos from Record Store Day 2019:
Record Store Day 2019 Photos by Mitch.
Please support our friends who support us! Tell them Shows I Go To sends love! 🙂
- Park Ave CDs
- Montgomery Drive Presents
- RT-Art Printing
- Dexter's New Standard (Winter Park)
- El Camino School of Music, Repair, & Technology
- The Mary Jane High-Quality Art Gallery
- Tamale Co (Best Tamales in ORL) (Orlando)
- The Owl's Attic Vintage Shop
- American Combat Club
- Lazy Moon Pizza (New Location Open Downtown!)
- AKT Enterprises
- Smartpunk Records
- No Clubs Presents | State Media
- DaddyKool Records
- Lizzy McCormack's Irish Pub
- Farm Boy Produce Kombucha!
SIGT MAGAZINE OUT NOW!
(this is a preview, scroll down to subscribe for the full version!)
Have an access code? Click here.
For support, please contact [email protected]
Password can be found on page #56 of SIGT Magazine.
Password is case-sensitive (all caps).