Shows I Go To (SIGT), is a national, Orlando-based online music magazine founded in March of 2013. SIGT has grown to a staff of over 60 skilled writers and photographers. This “Shows We Went To” Photo Show, features live music photography from 2016-2017 relived through the eyes and lenses of SIGT Concert Photographers.
The Pop-Up Gallery will feature 11×14 Photo Prints & 2018 Calendars available for purchase – $20 each or three (3) for $50 — these will make great holiday gifts for any music lover!
You can preorder prints at Facebook.com/ShowsIGoTo. Cash, Credit, and Venmo will be accepted at the event.
$5 Donation suggested @ door. All donations go to our passionate photographers featured below. <3
Richie Williams “The Sober Goat.”
Let’s wrap up 2017 with some drinks celebrating amazing talent!
SIGT Photo Show 2017 by Sarah Schumaker.
Please support our friends who support us! Tell them Shows I Go To sends love! 🙂
- Park Ave CDs
- Montgomery Drive Presents
- RT-Art Printing
- Dexter's New Standard (Winter Park)
- El Camino School of Music, Repair, & Technology
- The Mary Jane High-Quality Art Gallery
- Tamale Co (Best Tamales in ORL) (Orlando)
- The Owl's Attic Vintage Shop
- American Combat Club
- Lazy Moon Pizza (New Location Open Downtown!)
- AKT Enterprises
- Smartpunk Records
- No Clubs Presents | State Media
- DaddyKool Records
- Lizzy McCormack's Irish Pub
- Farm Boy Produce Kombucha!
SIGT MAGAZINE ISSUE #06
(subscribe above for full access. cancel anytime.)