Orange Blossom Jamboree is entering its 11th year as Florida’s premiere local music festival. Nestled in the rolling hills of Midwest Florida, OBJ calls the Sertoma Youth Ranch home. Here, a throng of thirsty music fans converge to enjoy the best 40 acts Florida has to offer.
Miami’s alt-pop Magic City Hippies are headlining this event with Thomas Wynn & The Believers also receiving a top spot on this years bill!
I am excited to check out The Black Honkeys who were voted best soul-rock ‘n’ roll band in Tampa Bay and Wall of Echoes which is Florida’s Pink Floyd tribute band. Other gems in the mix are Guavatron, Daniel Heitz Band, Shaw Davis & The Black Ties, Chuck Magid Band, and Stephanie Perez!
Shaded camping, RV reserved spots, covered viewing area, great beer, food, and merchandise vendors are all to be expected at this wonderfully curated event. Read our review from last year so you know what to expect! Orange Blossom Jamboree 2019 Review + Photos.
Orange Blossom Jamboree 2020 Lineup Announcement by Spencer.
Please support our friends who support us! Tell them Shows I Go To sends love! 🙂
- Park Ave CDs
- Montgomery Drive Presents
- RT-Art Printing
- Dexter's New Standard (Winter Park)
- El Camino School of Music, Repair, & Technology
- The Mary Jane High-Quality Art Gallery
- Tamale Co (Best Tamales in ORL) (Orlando)
- The Owl's Attic Vintage Shop
- American Combat Club
- Lazy Moon Pizza (New Location Open Downtown!)
- AKT Enterprises
- Smartpunk Records
- No Clubs Presents | State Media
- DaddyKool Records
- Lizzy McCormack's Irish Pub
- Farm Boy Produce Kombucha!
SIGT MAGAZINE ISSUE #06
(subscribe above for full access. cancel anytime.)