If you’re going to see Foo Fighters in Tampa, ride with us! The Shows I Go Foo Party Bus is safe and reliable transportation from Orlando, FL to the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre in Tampa, FL on Wednesday, April 25, 2018! Pre-game party with SIGT!
Please Note: The SIGT Party Bus is for Partiers 21+ years of age.
- Round Trip transportation on a luxury party bus.
- Complimentary Drinks — Craft Beers from Broken Strings Brewery (2 Kegs on Bus), Craft Cocktails from Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Soft Drinks, Mixers, and Water!
- Complimentary Food — Publix Sandwiches, Party trays, Snacks, and more.
- Complimentary Entry to our raffle to win prizes & packages from Park Ave CDs, and tickets to upcoming concerts from SIGT!
- Become a Shows I Go To team member for the day and get a free T-Shirt!
- Get a professional photo of the whole crew (including YOU) emailed to you after the show.
- Exclusive Pre-Party at the venue’s tailgating area.
- The Guarantee this will be an unforgettable experience! 😎
Bus is half-way filled! Don't snooze on tix! ⏰
Posted by Shows I Go To on Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Pricing – $99 per partier. (concert ticket not included)
Bus Leaves at 3:30 p.m. sharp from Old Venue 578 Back Parking Lot (42 Concord Street).
Itinerary* – Wednesday, April 25, 2018
3:00 pm – Bus arrives at Pickup Location — 42 Concord Street, Orlando, FL 32801
3:15 pm – Bus begins loading
3:30 pm – Bus leaves
5:00 pm – Arrival at MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre
5:00 pm – Tito’s Tailgate Pre-Party in the parking lot!
6:30 pm – Doors Open
7:30 pm – First Opener Begins
8:30 pm – FOO FIGHTERS begins
11:00 pm – Bus Leaves back to Orlando
12:30ish pm – Arrival to Dropoff Location — 42 Concord Street
* Itinerary & Lineup subject to change
Cancellation: Once booked with us, we need a time period of at least two-week notice for cancellations. If the cancellation is made less than two weeks in advance, you will get a 50% refund.
Harm to Vehicle: Each partier is accountable for any kind of damage or harm they caused to vehicles on the period of a charter.
Puking: Please drink responsibly. We’ll have a trash can if you reallllly need to puke, but hold it together. 😉
If you have any questions or special requests, email [email protected], subject “Party Bus!”
Check out previous photos from our party buses here:
Foo Fighters Party Bus by Mitch Foster.
Please support our friends who support us! Tell them Shows I Go To sends love! 🙂
- Park Ave CDs
- Montgomery Drive Presents
- RT-Art Printing
- Dexter's New Standard (Winter Park)
- El Camino School of Music, Repair, & Technology
- The Mary Jane High-Quality Art Gallery
- Tamale Co (Best Tamales in ORL) (Orlando)
- The Owl's Attic Vintage Shop
- American Combat Club
- Lazy Moon Pizza (New Location Open Downtown!)
- AKT Enterprises
- Smartpunk Records
- No Clubs Presents | State Media
- DaddyKool Records
- Lizzy McCormack's Irish Pub
- Farm Boy Produce Kombucha!
SIGT MAGAZINE ISSUE #02
Have an access code? Click here.
For support, please contact [email protected]
Password can be found on page #56 of SIGT Magazine.
Password is case-sensitive (all caps).