Foo Fighters have released an animated mini-documentary of the recording process of their new album Concrete and Gold, with it’s all-star cast of guests.
In the video, frontman Dave Grohl talks about how the band selected the producer it wanted to work with, Greg Kurstin, of the band THE BIRD AND THE BEE. The video not only fleshes out how the album was recorded, but shows how a legendary rock band such as FF can remain true to their sound, and still engage a youthful audience.
Concrete and Gold features guest appearances from Justin Timberlake, Paul McCartney, THE BIRD AND THE BEE’s Inara George, THE KILLS’ Alison Mosshart, and BOYZ II MEN singer Shawn Stockman.
Concrete and Gold is out NOW!! Get it: http://smarturl.it/FFCG Watch it below!!
Posted by Foo Fighters on Friday, September 15, 2017
Foo Fighters The Making Of ‘Concrete And Gold’ Video Article by Andrew.
Please support our friends who support us! Tell them Shows I Go To sends love! 🙂
- Park Ave CDs
- Montgomery Drive Presents
- RT-Art Printing
- Dexter's New Standard (Winter Park)
- El Camino School of Music, Repair, & Technology
- The Mary Jane High-Quality Art Gallery
- Tamale Co (Best Tamales in ORL) (Orlando)
- The Owl's Attic Vintage Shop
- American Combat Club
- Lazy Moon Pizza (New Location Open Downtown!)
- AKT Enterprises
- Smartpunk Records
- No Clubs Presents | State Media
- DaddyKool Records
- Lizzy McCormack's Irish Pub
- Farm Boy Produce Kombucha!
SIGT MAGAZINE ISSUE #07
(subscribe above for full access. cancel anytime.)
BONUS — Get all back issues when you subscribe.
Have an access code? Click here.
For support, please contact [email protected]